You’re wondering what the name means and the thing you need to know is that it doesn’t mean anything. Yes, if you dissect it there are individual “definitions,” but as a whole there’s a simple explanation.
I chose it out of the blue for my Twitter name, was verified, and it stuck. My whole online existence in this capacity is accidental.
Furthermore, some of you may have questions about my Twitter. I will address said questions in a blog – so if you give a shit, feel free to keep an eye out for that.
It does what it says on the tin.
Simply put? These are my unsolicited opinions about things that both do and don’t matter.
You’re welcome and I’m sorry.
The book I’ve been writing since the 7th grade is still more in my head than on paper.
Blogs have been written and deleted many many times over the years because I am never happy with my own work.
I keep saying that it’s the family business and I often feel like that’s an understatement.
“I’ve been travelling since before I was born” – Me
My grandad’s company Terry Flynn Tours brought Americans to Ireland for over 50 years.
Another uncle works the sports side of Icon Travel and can take care of your premier league needs.
You want to travel? One of us can probably help, but that’s just an assumption.
It’s a hobby, I am an extreme amateur. Put a lot of effort into curating my Instagram once (or twice) but then I decided to learn more about Lightroom on Skillshare and I am now learning about reading Tarot instead.
This sweet furry child is the only reason I’m even partially sane. Yes, I did name her after a Pokémon, but that’s beside the point.
The bigger the screen, the more adorable this website is. Get off your phone dude.
Apparently, you’re meant to describe yourself as if you’re a product for sale but let’s be honest…no one wants to buy me. But that’s perfectly okay because I’m not for sale. I’m fucking priceless.
Things you’ll need to know:
- I’m online quite a bit. Not [just] because we’re in a pan-diddly dingdong, but because my social life is questionable. I’m only unreachable if I don’t want to interact with other humans. But even then I’ll gladly yell aggressive compliments at you.
- The only people I plan to upset with my opinions are Bigots, and even then I’m not actively planning to do so.
This is my website, and therefore there are no rules. But I am also inconsistent, so here are my “rules” for any possible commenters or electronic mailers:
- Swearing is encouraged. No, prospective employers, I’m not changing that for you. I know how to be professional when needs must. Here, needs do not must. This is me.
- Everyone is welcome. Unless they do something to prove that they do not have the best of intentions.
- Any abuse will be returned Tenfold. For example, if you call me names that aren’t swearing in good faith, I will have fun on Twitter at your expense.
- Chocolate goes in the fridge. This is self explanatory.